During the upcoming HIMSS15 conference, April 12-16, in Chicago, at the peak of #HIMSSanity I’ll publish and tweet, one at a time, the HIMSS15 Top Ten List of People and Organizations improving Healthcare with Health Information Technology.
- I am not eligible.
- You’ve made a significant positive impact on healthcare workflow using information technology during the previous year…
- Or, you’ve published, in some online form, promising ideas or persuasive opinions about healthcare workflow. (This, because this whole healthcare workflow thing is so very nascent.)
- You have some presence on social media (basically, Twitter).
- Winners may publish the above POWHIT! social badge on websites as long as there is a link back to the Top Ten list.
- You don’t have to be an HIMSS15 exhibitor. (Though I’d love to drop by to “chat you up”, as my English accented wife puts it.)
- You don’t even have to be a HIMSS15 attendee. (Though I’d love to meet you face-to-face in Chicago.)
- The Rules is in no way affiliated with the book of the same name.
- I made the rules so I can break the rules.
- There is no rule number 10.